Communications, marketing, and PR
- Implement and contribute to our communications and marketing strategy, and
Communications & Social Media Calendars for Tantine Products.
- Draft engaging and informative copy for our website and social media channels, liaising with
colleagues to ensure coherence and prioritization of messages.
- Draft media features, articles and press releases for Tantine Group
- Be the main person in charge of the development of Monthly NewsLetter and other key publicity materials.
- Take the lead on updating and maximizing the effectiveness of our social media channels
- Work with the CEO to identify marketing opportunities, including working with the Funding and Contracts team to prepare materials to promote Tantine Group LTD effectively in reaching target audiences.
- Contribute to the production of reports for colleagues, management and Board Committees
relating to communications and media developments and impacts.
- Provide business development support including researching opportunities, managing
mailing lists, designing templates and supporting documentation, and arranging
opportunities for stakeholders to experience our work.
- Work within the policies and procedures of Tantine Group, undertaking any other reasonable
duties as may be determined by your line manager.
- Undertake training and professional development as and when required.
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in PR and marketing and using social media to create marketing campaigns and
communications for a range of target audiences.
- A flair for creativity, eye for detail and an ability to develop and offer ideas.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and meet tight
- Ability to work confidently on own initiative, to produce accurate work, seeking advice and
guidance where required.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office package.
- Qualification in marketing, communications or Health or similar would be advantageous
Working type: Part-time (15-20 hours per week)
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their motivation letter and CVs to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org